"WITHOUT DREAMERS...DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS...REALITY IS WHEN THOSE DREAMS COME TO LIFE WITH JUST A LITTLE HELP...TO BELIEVE..."Jose Alcazar.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Hi..I am Jose and this is my Wife Belyn..going after her dream..her own business and as her husband I have to support her no matter what. I am what I am now because I believe on her. We have a nice Son , a house, all things for a comfortable life a little store nice pets and I have a good job and that happen every time I am against something jeje she is the one who surprise me so I have to believe on her like this at first I though it was a crazy idea but as usual she did it any way her own online business.What I am doing here? so simple...supporting her coz I think after a lot of searching its not a bad idea..is wonderful for her for a part time job, besides she is learning a lot of things coz of this Company like me typing this blog coz she show me how to do it..jeje so next if you are not tired of reading I will show you more about this interesting job and like I told her I will keep searching to find something wrong but nothing so far except earnings..so I am giving up. Its time to support her. Thanks..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow... You surprise me a lot Hon, I am speechless and make me cry to read your page...thank you hon for supporting me even though at first, we had a little bit argumentation about this business....
ReplyDelete